Published: 11 June 2014
Last Updated: 03 June 2015
Research Centre NMAPE
Ivan P. KOZIARIN, Head of the Centre, MD, Dr. Sc., Head of the Department ofNutrition Hygiene and Hygiene of Children and Adolescents.
The Research Center, structural subdivision of NMAPE, was founded in 2003; and is not a legal entity, reports directly to the Rector and Vice-Rector for Science.
In its activities the Research Center is governed by Ukrainian legislation in force, regulations, guidelines and organizational documents of Ukraine, interstate standards, NMAPE charter and the orders of the Rector.
The Research Center operates on the basis of the main areas of work in accordance with the profile of the Academy.
The main function of the Research Center is to conduct extrabudgetary research and development work (preclinical and clinical trials of medicinal products, medical equipment, medical devices, etc.)
The Research Center activities are controlled and determined by the Rector, Vice-Rector for Science and Vice-Rector for Economic Affairs.
Research Centre functions
- To run preclinical and clinical trials of medicinal products, medical equipment, medical devices, etc.;
- To carry out the scientific and research-and-technology inquiries of new medical equipment;
- To develop or participate in the development of regulatory documents on finished goods and starting materials trials, to service test facilities, as well as to develop experimental programs and procedures;
- To study the experience of other research centers, gather information on the up-to-date methods and means of testing varied production, including the foreign one;
- To accept reports on the finished research works and analyze them;
- To arrange the combined research work with other medical institutions, establishments and the Ministries of Ukraine;
- To maintain research work cost accounting.
Research Center structure
The Center consists of the unit of hygienic rating of new medical equipment, devices, facilities, preclinical and clinical trials of medicinal products, scientific groups of the departments and the unit of pharmacy- and medicine-related standardization.
The Center administrative personnel are head (chief research worker), deputy head (senior research worker), lead economist, accountant of the 1st qualification grade, chief inspector.
9 Dorohozhytska Str., Kyiv, 04112,
Instruction and Laboratory Building,
4th floor (room 411).
Phone (044) 205-48-08
Extrabudgetary Completed Studies (2009-2013).
completed studies number