Interdepartmental Education and Training Center
Published: 04 June 2014
Last Updated: 13 January 2016
Concept of Coordination Control System of the Activity of Education and Training Centers and Training Classes of NMAPE.
Along with the implemented credit based modular learning there were introduced interdepartmental education and training centers in the academic activity in order to improve the practical training of the health care personnel.
The Interdepartmental Education and Training Center of NMAPE (Center) was founded in 25/09/2013 with the view of improving the quality and arrangement of the postgraduate education of doctors, pharmacists, internship doctors, junior medical specialists and other health care professionals and medical social workers.
In whatever it does the Center is guided by the Constitution of Ukraine, the legislation of Ukraine, the edicts of the President of Ukraine, the decrees and dispositions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, the orders of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, the other laws and regulations, the Statute of the Academy, the orders of the Rector of the Academy, the academic decisions and the Regulations for Interdepartmental Education and Training Center of NMAPE.
The Center is focused on such goals as:
1. To arrange postgraduate training for doctors and pharmacists, internship doctors and junior medical specialists with the view of training their practical skills.
2. To participate in developing the courseware.
3. To implement global standard EdTech in the academic activities.
The planned mechanisms to be used for the NMAPE education and training centers and training classes coordination:
- Inter-regulation. The NMAPE education and training centers and training classes current coordination with the NMAPE Interdepartmental Education and Training Center coordinator based on the information communication of the executive officials, subdivisions (centers and classes).
- Immediate control. The NMAPE Rector order-based coordination, controlling the NMAPE Interdepartmental Education and Training Center activities.
- Process standards. The coordination based on specifying the content of all the stages of the NMAPE Interdepartmental Education and Training Center activities assurance process, developing the relevant employment position instructions, functions and terms of the people and subdivisions, included in the system of the NMAPE education and training centers and training classes activities coordination.