POSTGRADUATE TRAINING PROGRAM
Postgraduate training program is a type of study of highly qualified academic and teaching staff and provides obtaining theoretical knowledge, skills, and other competencies sufficient for producing new ideas, solving complex problems in professional and research and innovation activities and conducting scientific research.
Postgraduate training program is managed by the Department of Postgraduate Training and Clinical Residency under the authority of Vice-Rector for Science Full Professor Natalia O. Savychuk.
Staff Members of the Department
Head of the Department of Postgraduate Training and Clinical Residency
Olha B. Vyshniakova
Staff members of the Department:
Tetiana I. Stepachova, chief officer;
Maryna I. Podlineva, chief officer;
Iryna A. Prylepova, chief coordinator.
Tasks of the Department of Postgraduate Training and Clinical Residency:
- assuring quality in PhD training;
- drawing up a plan for the academic staff training based on the needs of the departments;
- making up the annual report on the academic staff training (Ukrainian economic and social development indicators);
- arranging and holding entrance examinations to the postgraduate training program;
- managing the admission to the postgraduate training program;
- developing and submitting to the Ministry of Health of Ukraine the proposals on the state-funded places in the postgraduate training program;
- preparing the documents for the Ministry of Health of Ukraine on admission, enrollment and expulsion from the postgraduate training program;
- controlling the preparation and implementation of individual training plans;
- arranging and supervising compulsory courses for PhD students;
- arranging and conducting annual certification of PhD students;
- preparing the annual reports (section on postgraduate training of specialists) to the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, Statistical Office of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine and Kyiv City Statistical Office;
- arranging and holding PhD examinations in philosophy, foreign languages, specialties and issuing relevant certificates;
- keeping students’ educational records and preparing orders on the student body changes.
Offices 404 and 405,
9 Dorohozhytska Str.,
Kyiv, 04112 Ukraine
Phone: 38(044)205-49-80; 205-48-07