Internship is a compulsory form of post graduating education in the field “Radiology”. Duration – 1,5 years: 9 months – in departments and 8 months – correspondence course.
Cycles of specialization from a profession "Radiotherapy", "Nuclear medicine", "Radiation hygiene".
Pre-attestation cycles from a profession "Radiotherapy", "Nuclear medicine", "Radiation hygiene".
Cycles of thematic improvement: «Chosen questions of radiation medicine and radiation safety», «Chosen questions of radiotherapy and nuclear medicine of tumours of separate localizations», «Radiation control over the use of sources of ionizing radiation», «Observance of radiation safety at the use of sources of ionizing radiation in medical establishments».
Contingent of listeners:
Cycle of thematic improvemen : «Shosen questions of radiation medicine and radiation safety» - doctors medical profile, exercising curation liquidators of the Chernobyl accident and the population affected by the Chernobyl accident.
Cycle of thematic improvemen : the «Selected questions of radiotherapy and nuclear medicine of tumours of separate localizations» are doctors from radiotherapy and nuclear medicine.
Cycle of thematic improvemen : «Radiation control over the use of sources of ionizing radiation» - Doctors on radiation hygiene, working in laboratory centers.
Cycle of thematic improvemen : «Complying with the rules of radiation safety in the use of ionizing radiation in medical institutions» - doctors-radiologists, physicians with radiotherapy, doctors radionuclide diagnostics, senior doctors and their assistants on medical issues, doctors of radiation hygiene, working in the laboratory center and management sanepidsluzhby.
Principles of educational work among interns, students of the department are:
- rule of Law;
- scientific character of education;
- diversity of education;
- Inextricable connection with world and national history, culture, national traditions;
- academic integrity;
- the unity of education, education and development;
- education of patriotism, respect for the cultural values of the Ukrainian people, its historical and cultural heritage and traditions;
- formation of a conscious need for observance of the Constitution and laws of Ukraine, of intolerance to their violation;
- formation of respect for human rights and freedoms, intolerance to humiliation of its honor and dignity, physical or mental violence, as well as discrimination on any grounds;
- formation of civil culture and democracy culture;
- formation of a culture of healthy lifestyle, ecological culture and a careful attitude towards the environment;
- non-interference of political parties in the educational process;
- versatility and balance of information on political, ideological and religious issues;
- promoting lifelong learning;
- integration into the international educational and scientific space;
- intolerance of corruption and bribery;
- accessibility for every citizen of all forms and types of educational services provided by the state;
- education in the spirit of the glorious traditions of the department of Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Oncology and Radiation Safety and achievements of its leaders - professors O.O. Gorodetsky, M. F Lipkan, T.P. Sivachenko, D.S. Metchev.