Search

 
 

The Department of Forensic Medicine was founded in 1938. The founder and first head of the department was Full Professor A. M. Gamburg.

In 1972 the department was headed by MD, Dr. Sc., Full Professor V. P. Khomenok. In 1962 for the first time it was started the training of forensic medical traumatologists at the department.

In 1987-2005 the head of the department was MD, Dr. Sc., Full Professor Yu. P. Shupyk, Chief Freelance Forensic Medical Expert of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine.

 Since 2006 MD, Dr. Sc., Full Professor V. D. Mishalov has headed the department.

  

The first head of the department (1938-1972) - MD, Dr. Sc., Full Professor

Agnessa M. Gamburg.

 

In 1972-1987 the head of the department was MD, Dr. Sc., Full Professor

Valentyn P. Khomenok

Head of the Forensic Medical Laboratory of Kyiv Military Region.

 

 

In 1987-2005 the head of the department was MD, Dr. Sc., Full Professor

Yuriy P. Shupyk

 

Since 2006 the department has been headed by MD, Dr. Sc., Full Professor

Volodymyr D. Mishalov