(Training and clinical bases of the department, internship training bases)
Clinical bases of the department:
1. Kyiv City Clinical Hospital of Emergency Medical Care.
2. Kyiv Central Emergency Station and Disaster Medicine and substation No 11.
3. Kyiv City Children’s Clinical Hospital No 1.
4. Oleksandrivska City Clinical Hospital.
Internship training bases:
Kyiv City Clinical Hospital of Emergency Medical Care; Kyiv Regional Clinical Hospital; Bila Tserkva Emergency Station; Vyshhorod Central Regional Hospital, Acute Care Unit; Brovary Central Regional Hospital, Acute Care Unit; Boryspil Central Regional Hospital, Acute Care Unit; Zhytomyr Emergency Station; Chernihiv Emergency Station; Cherkasy Emergency Station.
Innovatory modes of treatment:
- It is brought forward a model for optimizing the diagnosis and treatment of acute ischemic stroke at the prehospital and early hospital stages.
- It is developed a conceptual model of the optimized medical aid at cerebrovascular insufficiency.
- It is created a treatment regimen by Korvitine for patients with acute cerebral infarction based on the preliminary estimate of the clinical efficacy of the drug in three treatment regimens.
- Using Nivalin as antidote when treating acute atropine-like substances poisoning.
- Using Acizole as antidote when treating acute combustion products poisoning.
- Peculiarities of using laryngeal mask in case of the emergency conditions at the prehospital and early hospital specialized stages.
- Methods of fulfilling vascular access in case of the emergency conditions at the prehospital stage.